ReMed is a software solution that is specifically designed for the public health sector for use in primary and secondary health institutions (i.e. clinics, community health centres, district hospitals and provincial hospitals), to manage the dispensing of chronic medication. ReMed improves the efficiency of government pharmacies and the ability of pharmacists to provide high quality care for chronic patients.
- A simple user interface provides quick and easy access to patient and prescription information.
- The medicine catalogue comes preloaded with the provincial medicine formulary.
- ReMed scales at the same rate as the organisation, thereby promoting long term sustainability.
- Faster processing reduces bottlenecks at the pharmacy and reduces facility congestion.
- Improved efficiency in chronic medicine dispensing by providing regimen based medicine prescription.
- ReMed produces all statuary and operational reports as required by provincial and national government.
- ReMed produces a Pareto Analysis (ABC Analysis) based on actual dispensing transactions.